Jonathan Jones, Jonas LaBoo and Brianna Collins were 2019 TMCF Hennessy Fellows.
Florida A&M University (FAMU) students are invited to an informational webinar for the Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) Hennessy Fellows Program at 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 1.
To sign-up visit tm-cf.org/hfpcohort3info.
The Hennessy Fellows application is open. The partnership with Hennessy awards top-notch historically Black college and university (HBCU) graduate students with an opportunity to “Never Stop, Never Settle” in their career.
Graduate scholars must be over 21, have a minimum 3.25 GPA, and must be enrolled in the first year of a graduate program at an accredited HBCU. The application deadline is 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 6, 2020. Seniors who graduate in December are eligible to apply.
FAMU MBA students Jonas LaBoo, Brianna Collins and Jonathan Jones were among the inaugural Hennessy Fellows 2019 cohort.
The Hennessy Fellows Program includes the following benefits and activities:
- $20,000 scholarship per academic year
- $10,000 stipend for other educational expenses
- Curated professional development such as an immersive Boot Camp, online training forums, workshops, and networking with c-suite executives
- Development of leadership skills via professional advancement opportunities and experiences
- 1:1 career coaching and senior executive mentorship
- Up to $10,000 grant to implement a community “give back” project designed by the fellow
- A bridge between textbook knowledge and real-world skill application
- Paid expenses for all approved program-related travel
TMCF encourages students to join and share on social media platforms – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with #TMCFHennessy and its respective social handles to win $4,000 in cash prizes, including $1,500 for the winner of the Pitch Fest who best shares why they should be the next Hennessy Fellow.
The #HennessyFellows program is a fantastic partnership between @tmcf_hbcu and @HennessyUS that provides A+ professional development that unlocks the c-suite.
The #HennessyFellows program is one of the best opportunities available to #HBCU graduate students, and we want you to apply! Become part of the next generation of #csuite executives and learn more by signing up now for the webinar at 6 p.m. on October 1, 2020, at tm-cf.org/hfpcohort3info. #TMCFHennessy